Blackbox Trade Controller
The Blackbox Trade Controller is a hybrid Trade Management System that has been fully integrated into the MetaTrader 4 environment in real-time.
It consists of a windows application called the Trade Console and incorporates a number of MT4 modules.
It has been designed to: –
- Take advantage of the MT4 features that have been done well and improve in areas where it is weak.
- Replace the MT Terminal by centralizing trades from all MT4 Installs into a single interface.
- Manage live trades and monitor ongoing performance and risk exposure.
- Automate tasks such as calculating risk/reward, position size, trade management and trade journaling.
- Enable the customization of the MT4 environment.
- Provide an interface for the review and analysis of trade results.
- Support single or multiple monitor environments.
- Support multiple MT4 installs and accounts either from the same or different brokers.
- Allow separate trade banks to be assigned to each MT4 install.
- Replace the built-in MT4 alerts feature.
The following video provides a brief overview of the Blackbox Trade Controller.